Thursday, April 29, 2010

Object Writing


"Can you stop scratching your own skin? Your hurting yourself and me! If you keep sratching, your legs are going to be two standing red-colored baseball bats!"


I talk, because I am the head of YooDam Son's skin cell.I know it's kind of disgusting that cell talks. You know, I have never had chance to talk to my illiterate owner. I always wanted to complain and grumble at her. However, for some reasons, I just shouted to my her, who still doesn't know where the voice is coming from. All my brothers and sisters cry and scream and shout everyday and they're bleeding. The reason why they are bleeding is that my owner scratches everywhere on her body. I was also hurt by her and it's really painful. I could feel my blood falling down from inside. The weeks ago, I was pretty white, whiter than her mom's skin. Yet, me and my siblings became a brownies. This is such a cruel and violent for us, because she started to scratch her whole body!


The other thing that is really, really, super important to tell her is that stop drawing on the body. This advice is for my precious and pretty owner and my best friends and family. She has.. no must know what is going to happen if she keeps doing that to us. It is very simple to tell my owner and the people who read this, 'It will harm you and your awesome important cells,' that's all what she has to remember.


All my wishes were to advice her to do these things. I am satisfied myself about it. Although I had not much time to talk with her, I enjoyed advicing her! It was awesome for me, I think this is one of my great experience in my life. I could be the one cell who talked with thier owner. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment