Thursday, April 15, 2010

Letter to my parents

Dear Parents,

Hello, welcome to my portfolio conference, I think this is second time I'm talking with you about my protfolio. Now, I am going to show all my school work in this portfolio. You are going to see what I did in every classes, like humanities, science, math, wheel (art) and electives (band and languages). Also, you might see my reflections in some classes. Therefore, I am going to tell you about my order of class and project, and how I used them. And then, I will talk to you what were my challenges and what I need to work on and did well.

I am going to show the order of my portfolio and classes, and here is the content and there are order. It is divided as electives, math, science, humanities, and wheel. I did a lot of projects in this year, but what I really want to show is my math project called 'Stake Out!'. This project is about the comic books that has stolen by the thief and we have to get him by percent. And I uesd Learn Enthusiastically in this project, becuase I knew how to use the percent with the group and percentage. I think you might not know what does 'Learn Enthusiasticall', and it is one of the school SLR. There are Reason Critically, LearnEnthusiastically, Live Ethically, Collabrate Contrustively, Think Creatively, and Comminicate Effectively.

I have big challenges this year, and they are that I can speak english well than last year and you might know that I've got many frineds this year. However, I know that I really need to read many books to get more friends and good English skills. And the things that I did well in this year is science. I started to like science better than the others, but I like the others too, not like science.

Now, you just hear all about my portfolio and how I worked in portfolio. Thank you for hearing me and coming. I hope you knew something new about me by this conference. Thanks a lot.

Sincerly, YooDam

No comments:

Post a Comment